I recently "won" an auction (ebay) offered by Team Ford of Marietta. When I contacted the company about arranging for payment and pickup, I was told the vehicle had been sold the day before.

This violated the terms of the auction and when i asked for an explantion, I got nothing. No apology, no attempt to "make things right".

I have contacted Ebay but still do not have a response or any type of resolution. Be VERY careful when using this auction site and NEVER do business with this dealership. Obviously, they feel no obligation to play by the rules.

Had an Experience with Team Ford Marietta?

Comments

Chania, Khania, Greece #27218

DO NOT do any dealings with Ebay and their affilite company Paypal.They claim to protect the buyer and seller.

They protect NEITHER. Ebay and Paypal are the largest Internet scam in the world. The falsley claim to protect, etc. They do none of this.

They are theives and liars.

THE LARGEST SCAM IN THE WORLD!Ebay SUCKS!

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Ebay seller jillianss02 selling fake autographs online to customers BUYER BEWARE Ebay "ebay seller jillianss02 is an autograph forger who sell fake autographs online with the intent to defraud the consumers. eBay item number 222335909120 PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP signed autographed 8X10 PHOTO..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more